Sunday, December 7, 2008

Done! Mostly...

I have at last finished all my classes...papers, exams, meetings..over!  I'm glad of it, as it's been a bit of a rough semester (this 9-5 or 6 schedule every day makes me long for the days of undergrad when I had breaks AND time to work for money during the week).  I also finished work with Joe yesterday, although I did tell his parents I would sub sometimes, and I'm really hoping they don't call me all the time. Not that I can't use the money, though...

I still have a week left at my internship before I can take a break from that too (kind of...i'm sure the special needs team will hound me with e-mails). BUT..I have my online class hanging over my head, that I DO NOT want to do. Class over Christmas break?? It's just wrong.  Really.

No comments: