Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy March

It is March at last, and I can't say I'm sad to see February go. There are a lot of good things about March, such as:

  • Spring break! Even though I'm not going on a cruise this year like I did last year, it'll be nice to have a break from school/JFS
  • Fiddler on the Roof! I have tickets to see it at the new Durham Performing Arts Center, and the guy playing Tevye ( the dad) is the same guy that played him in the movie.
  • The beginning of spring (although I can't say I can see it yet, since it's supposed to SNOW tomorrow!!)
  • Only 3 assignments due (instead of 6 like last month), and I'm almost done with one of them
But there are a few bad ones too, such as :
  • I'm picking up a new shift at work (instead of getting another job), and I've heard the family is really hard to work with.
  • I have a LOT to do at JFS this month, including two Friday night events.
  • March is a really long month.
  • BSG ends, finally, and it doesn't look like an ending I'll like.
Overall, I'm hoping March will be a better month than February, but it looks like it will be just as busy. I'm just glad the semester is halfway over; I've kind of stopped caring about school, as everything this semester is either a.) something I already know or b.)something I don't care to learn. I did find out that I got the internship I wanted for next year, at the NC Council for Developmental Disabilities. It sounds pretty good, even though it is in Raleigh and will be, as they say at JFS, a shlep (ie, a long haul).

Weeks til Spring Break: 1 (hooray!).
Also, weeks left at JFS: 6. (ahh! lots to do, little time to do it!)

No comments: