Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vanishing spring break...it's magic

Spring break is winding to a close (alas!), and I am seriously dreading going back to school. I know we only have a few weeks left, but a LOT of assignments stand between me and the end of the semester. As the woman who was cleaning my teeth on Monday said, "There's always a light at the end of the tunnel...but sometimes you need night vision goggles to see it". As I've said before, I've basically stopped caring and aren't getting anything out of my classes.

This week has been...ok. I know it's my next-t0-last spring break ever (which is kind of sad in itself), but I've spent it going to doctor's appointments (dentist, allergy, eye) and going back and forth between my parent's houses, as usual. I HAVE done a bit of wedding planning though...we're working on setting a date (we have to meet with a priest first, so I'll be sure to post it when the date becomes official). That kind of made the fact that I'm getting married in a little over a year more real...up to now, since we've really done nothing to plan, it hasn't really been. But it does make me realize a.) how much planning I really have to do, and b.) how much I'm stressed out about where I'll end up after the wedding. And what I'll be doing there. I hate not being able to control things...

Weeks left at JFS: 5 (and not 5 full weeks,either. I'm so over on hours I can take some time off, so i'm leaving early some afternoons.)

No comments: