Sunday, May 13, 2012

Confessions

  • I had never changed a diaper until this past week, when my niece came to visit. (It's not that hard. What a relief).
  • I love cookie dough. Seriously love it. Love it like it should be its own food group.  
  •   As much as I've whined and complained about living in Florida, I will miss the house we've been living in. And our neighbors. But not Florida. 
  • I am getting stressed about finding a new job...I love our family, but I don't think I can live with them long-term. I need a space of my own. Plus, not working kind of drives me nuts. (I know...commit me to the insane asylum now).
  •  I don't know what kind of work I want to do. "Something I enjoy". But what on earth is that?? Help.
  • I love Brian being at home. I love spending time with him. But I am already really tired of Star Trek.

That's it for now...further post on Florida to come. Less than 2 weeks to go in the Sunshine State!

No comments: