Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolutions

Since it's New Year's, I thought it would be good measure to make some resolutions (here, where other people can read them and I can't "forget" about them)...

  • Eat healthy. This means more fruits & vegetables, and less pasta. This could be a hard one.
  • Eat less sugar. I'm doing pretty good on this one, really....i've pretty much cut out any kind of candy or sugary snack, and only eat one helping of dessert at parties or dinners and such, if I eat anything--at restaurants it's easy to refuse since I save money too. Plus I finally hid the Godiva's box I got for Christmas and am trying to ignore it. I miss dessert, but it made me so cranky and miserable it's just not worth it.
  • Complain less.
  • Compliment people more.
  • Don't quit school. (this sounds stupid, but as much as I am NOT looking forward to going back, it's realistic).
For a review of 2008, check back soon...

No comments: