Sunday, August 2, 2009

What a Week

I think this was one of the most stressful weeks I can remember.

A few highlights:
  • One of my kid's basketballs got stolen out of the room we're using this summer
  • Another one of my kids broke his foot coming off the bus and is now in a walking cast with a walker for 6-8 weeks.
  • The evening cleaning people threw all our stuff out in the hallway Thursday night, leaving me to deal with it Friday morning.
  • It started pouring rain halfway through our cookout on Friday.
  • Whole Foods, where I've been working with my client, decided to "cease participation" in the summer program. Hence, I now loathe them, b/c they've treated us badly from the start and now they've "fired" us. Seriously, don't shop there. They are not nice to people with disabilities AND they're ridiculously overpriced.
  • I move on Saturday, and have been scrambling to pack--and now I'm living in a 2/3 packed , depressing, echoing apartment for a week. Blah.
On the plus side, I DID find a place for the wedding reception, which at least takes away some of the stress. And thank goodness camp ends in 2 weeks--I may not make it at this rate.

No comments: