Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Freaky experience

OK, so I am so freaked out by this. I was on the highway, driving home from the gym (in the dark) wearing typical gym clothes, with my hair in a ponytail. And this car next to me was honking, and trying to get me to roll down my windshield. At first I just thought he wanted me to let him over ,but then we came to a stoplight and he kept doing it. At this point I thought, maybe he's going to tell me my headlight/taillight is out or something. So I roll the window down.

WRONG.

He goes: "Hey, you're cute. Are you single?"

I realize that doesn't sound sooo freaky. But he was probably early-mid 40s, and, let's be honest, in gym clothes I look about 16. GROSS. I said, "NO" and rolled the window up as fast as it would go. But he kept honking until we came to another light and he had to pull ahead.

I just feel...violated by guys that think it is ok to do this. It is not ok to try to proposition me at a stoplight. It is especially not ok when you probably think I am underage. BLECH BLECH BLECH.

Also, a random 919 number has been calling me almost every weeknight and not leaving a message, and I have no idea who it is. If it's you, please leave me a message!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gross! What sort of idiot would think he'd have a snowball's chance in hell of meeting random women on the highway?! Apart from that idiot of course.