Monday, May 25, 2009

Life update

Well, it's official--I'm moving to Cary in August. Even though I'm still a little apprehensive, and dreading packing everything up again, it will be really nice to be closer to Brian.

In other life matters, I've checked off a few things on my Triangle to do list, such as:
  • Going to the NC History museum (this was not as exciting as I would have liked--even the pirate exhibit was mostly just stuff to read. Overall, a bit disappointing, although there was a few things from the Queen Anne's Revenge at the end).
  • Having tea at the Carolina Inn (this was nice, although a bit pricey--it made me miss England).
  • Going to the Greek Festival in Chapel Hill (this was fun, especially the Greek dancing).
More updates to come...

*UPDATE* I realized I forgot to mention my trip to the Carnivore Preservation Trust in Pittsboro--this is REALLY awesome, and I recommend it if you can go. You can get really close to the tigers (they rub against the cage and purr) and the other various carnivorous animals they have there.

No comments: