Monday, May 18, 2009

Moving...maybe

Ok, so I found an apartment to potentially move to. But now that I've done all the (really fast) legwork, I'm nervous. Thus, the pros and cons of moving.

Pros:
  • I would be a LOT closer to things, such as a.) Brian, b.) work, c.) the grocery store, d.) the gym, e.) home
  • I would get to see Brian more often
  • I could actually go to church with him and not have to leave an hour before the service starts
  • I could actually hang out with his friends when I got invited, instead of saying no b/c an hour and a half of driving didn't seem worth it
  • Brian can check in on Maddy when I have to be gone

Cons:
  • Moving itself. Again. And also having to pay to move.
  • Leaving an apartment complex I like to go to one I potentially might not like (ditto neighbors).
  • Having to learn a whole new community (and a much larger one).
  • Still having to come to Chapel Hill 2 days a week for school
  • Having to get a parking permit or ride the bus from the CAP lot
Is it worth it? I just don't know...

No comments: