Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Year of Undone Things

So, given that I will probably only be in NC for another year, I have decided to make this my year of doing all the things in the area I've always wanted to do but haven't yet, for whatever reason.

Here's my current list (I'm sure it will grow as I think of more stuff)
  • Museums: Museums of Art and History (I've been to both but not in a long time). I would add the Museum of Natural Science. buttt...i've been there 5 times in the past year, 4 of them for work. I'm sure I'll end up there again, too. *sigh*
  • High tea at the Carolina Inn (heck, GO IN the Carolina Inn)
  • Explore Durham/Hillsborough
  • Go to Maple View Farms
  • Take a sign language class (at Durham Tech)
  • Take a cooking class (either at Southern Season or the ArtsCenter)
  • Eat at new restaurants
  • Go dancing
  • See something at the Carolina Theater
That's all I can think of right now...as I said, I'm sure I'll think of more (I also welcome suggestions). The more I think about this the more I realize I really, really don't want to leave....

No comments: